12826847

was stopped by police on my way to work. police told me my

was stopped by police on my way to work. police told me my insurance says excluding commuting to a permanent place of work. my policy documents do not say that. they are saying i had no insurance and to pay fine of £300 & 6 points on licence. how can this be right when there are no exclusions on my policy documents

It depends upon what it is in your insurance documents. Commonly a condition is travelling to a fixed place of work. Otherwise you should be covered by business insurance.

However, if the police are wrong then just refuse the fixed penalty and take the matter to court where you can contest the issue.