12826847

I believe that a policy for my late Aunt has been paid to one

Customer Question

I believe that a policy for my late Aunt has been paid to one family member only, despite the Insurance Company 's questionnaire bring completed showing all living members of the family.
Despite coorespondence to and from them, they now do not want to respond further.
I was informed by the to contact the Financial Ombudsman Office. They cannot help as I am not the Adminstrator for my Aunt and they suggested I seek advice from a Solicitor.

I hope you will be able to advise what to do now. I am not talking about a lot of money but, it's the principle of the handling of this.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

What do you wish to claim and why do you think the payout was to go to all family members?