29905560

I have a problem at work.Ive been blocked from making progress,I

Customer Question

I have a problem at work.I`ve been blocked from making progress,I failed my university as a funded student because people responsible for my education couldn`t comply with the requirements of the college,RCPC and the Trust/they ignored them.There is a girl whose mother was a manager in the HR and I`ve been doing extra job/her job because she spends her time at work on doing shopping on line,chatting on the phone,socializing. with the manager`s approval.Every time when I find somebody to help me to solve the problems and say the name of the girl ,they advise me to change the job.I`ve got the job description that doesn`t match my title and I`ve been put on the same level with sb who is lower than me and I`ve been subjected to constant intimidation,isolation and my skills are undervalued.I obtained a very good education in my coutry.

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?
JACUSTOMER-rrwy5j4j- :

5 years

Ben Jones :

Thanks and what would you like to achieve in this situation exactly? What do you see as the ideal outcome?