75100385

Between 1979 and 1983 I went to the high courts of justice

Customer Question

Between 1989 and 1993 I went to the high courts of justice and was given leave to appeal. I have been trying to find out about the case as I cant remember much of it, but cant find out how to get information. the case was Timothy AG Pullen and his next best friend Mrs Susan Pullen v Surrey county council.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I AM WILLING TO WAIT AS MY GRANDSON IS IN A VERY LIKE SITUATION . I JUST NEED THE CASE REF AND THE REASON THE JUDGE GAVE FOR THE RESULT

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Its bad news I am afraid.

99% of cases are not reported. I have searched several lawyer websites that have many thousands of cases. This is not showing

All I can suggest is to contact the Court concerned. They are the only ones who may have a record but given it is so old - they may have been destroyed.

Either that or contact the Solicitor, but again the records may have been destroyed given the age.

But there is no online record.

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I need to be honest.

Can I clarify anything else?

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It was the royal courts of justice. Not a local court. do they keep records ?

They only need for a reasonable time which is accepted as usually being 6 years,

Does that help ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

As we were granted leave to appeal should it not be recorded somewhere. As I understand it , it was the first case under the education act about doing a statement for a child with a medical problem other than just a learning problem. Even my barrister didn't think we would win.

No. As I said the vast majority if cases are not reported. Even the it is usually only cases in the high court and above.

Does that clarify?