75100385

Have a general form of judgement letter which says: It is

Have a general form of judgement letter which says:

It is ordered that:

No order on the claim
No order on the counterclaim
No order as to costs save LAA public funding assesment of the defendants costs

What does this mean to me as the Claimant, and how should I respond back in writing?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

You dont need to do anything

Alex Watts :

It means the court is making no order at all save for a detailed assessment of the LAA costs, but that is standard

Alex Watts :

So there is simply no order made save for a detailed assessment of the LAA costs

Alex Watts :

If it was struck out and there was a hearing you need to appeal if you want the case to continue

Alex Watts :

Customer:

Do I need to appeal as I had written to say that I will not chase the tenant for the large arreas as long as he leaves my property. I take this new letter as closure from your response. Am I right? I have sent the tenant a new S.21 notice which will expire on the 27th July. I was told by a friend that I could go straight to the high court and get a form of jugement to expidite matters for his removal. Is this true? Also the Solicitors had told me in confidence that he is trying to get money from me to leave. That is why he is being extremly stubborn. He is on benefits and works. I assume his legal costs will be met by the legal aid board who made an emergency undertaking for his fees and representation. I cannot afford representation, so have done everything myself to date. I await your reply.