12826847

i have lived in my property since 1997 and have had no problems

Customer Question

i have lived in my property since 1997 and have had no problems until 3 yrs ago when a new lady moved in upstairs, she has proven to be a very noisy neighbour and has told me in the past tto have a nice life in my disabled chair, i have not spoken to her for about a year and still have ignored her when she threatned me and tried to push my door open to speak to me, last night i had a visit from the police t

i have had a visit from the police with regards ***** ***** neighbour who has said i have verbally abused her racially, this is not true they are not going to take it any further but it worries me as to what she is capable of next as she is in her 30s and i am 63 and in bad heath and wheelchair bound

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its mAKING ME FEEL ILL IF THERE ARE NO WITTNESS EITHER SIDE I AM FRIGHTENED OF LIVING HERE, SHE IS KNOWN TO THE POLICE

What exactly do you want to happen or are you looking to achieve?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i would like to know where i stand , do i now have my name on file, what can i do she has threatened me in the past also she has tried entering my flat without being asked

o

Where do you stand in relation to what?

Could you ask a specific question?

For instance, are you asking if you can sue her? Or she can sue you?

or whether the police should be prosecuting?