12826847

How do I get a for a purchase online - I have a confirmation

How do I get a refund for a purchase online - I have a confirmation email that a refund will be made and a timescale but the money has not arrived. I have sent emails (no reply) and rung the number given but no-one answers and it goes onto answerhone after asking you to email. what can I do?

Is the company based in the UK please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes it is

How much are you owed please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

£588.52

Good.

What was the timescale? When should they have done this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had an email last Friday saying refund would be processed and I would receive monies in 3-4 days - my main concern is m inability to contact anyone - I ordered from a company called Buy Meee (on line) but when you try and contact anyone you get an answerphne message from Direct and my refund email was from *****@******.***

Yes, I see your point.

Its a simple enough matter to sue. This is a small claims court sum and the company is UK based.

Its not a good idea to issue immediately though. Send them one letter to the address that you have for them saying that if you do not receive a refund by X date, give them 14 days from the date of the letter, then you will sue and seek costs and interest.

If they do not respond favourably then issue against them here

www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

It will be under £100 to issue and you can claim that back.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thats great thanks

No problem and all the best.

Please remember to rate my answer.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’.