12826847

Iam being held to ransome by talk talk who say that I Amin

Customer Question

Iam being held to ransome by talk talk who say that I Amin a contract t o them I never signed any agreement in the first placei told them that their servic wasn't up to required standard the day after they installed ,and they said it would cost me £600 Odin order to leave them due to breach of contract. Can this be true? Regards ***** *****

Did you agree any cooling off rights please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
As regards ***** ***** off period I was not made aware that I was in a contract until I requested to terminat my agreement verbal that is!that was the first time that I was made aware that a contract existed the day after installation
What is the start date of the service roughly?

Also, was it done over distance or in store?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
As I recall it was about october2013the order was placed after agreeing their rate for the service over thphone
Thats bad news I'm afraid.

In what way has the service been bad?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you I don't have case and icannot aford to continue I am a pensioner disabled at that. The service was very slow and incomplete and still is incomplete that is I recently found out I could not even tape programes I had paid for
I'm not sure what you mean by incomplete?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Problem has now been resolved amiably after discussing the problem with a talk talk manager he said he will attend to all my service problems on 30 June and if after that it is not satisfactory I could leave without penalty ps could I have arefund please and thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No reply to situation now resolved and requested refund please reply soonest