12826847

I just so mentally exhausted into marrying my Sri Lankan wife

Customer Question

I just so mentally exhausted into marrying my Sri Lankan wife of 13days now of which I said I'd never get married again,and she came over to the uk on a tier 1 visa passport which the home office hold now,because she said that we want to get married,but she keep begging to help her.but now she's told me she's pregnant.im 57,she's 30 and wants baby after I said I said I don't want any more children as I'm to old now.ive finished paying my mortgage off in April this year on my flat.she's very happy with the news.myself I.feel completely used.I feel I stand to loose everything now as she said she's doesn't want children.she told me we can do post nuptial when we are married,but changed her mind the day after we got married.i feel my children will loose there inheritance from my first married of 20 years.I so badly regret everything for trying to help her stay in this country.Im British white.How can you help me.Ive been taken for a fool,walking in with my eyes wide open,after being told by family and friends she is just using me for everything she can get.im at my wits end over being forced into something I never wanted to do in the first place.Please help me.
Are you sure that she is pregnant?