12826847

Recently contacted by my ex partners mother. To inform me that

Customer Question

Recently contacted by my ex partners mother. To inform me that he had died last year, she now wants a DNA to prove my son is her grandchild but she wants to call all the shots and has been in touch with managers DNA centre somewhere as she wants to use her sons DNA samples that hospital have as he had a medical condition and was treated at Christ hospital. Is this type of DNA possible. My son now in his late 20's is willing to have DNA done to prove at last I knew who his father was. As we never had any contact from them until 12 months ago. The said grandmother is now playing mind games with my son and keeps putting off any such DNA. Yet it was her who started all this and contacted us in the first place. And she's the one who's written asking for this type of DNA to be carried out so it will have proven result of parenthood.
Does you son want this test done?