75100385

Hi im putting a case together to prosecute the Kent County

Customer Question

Hi i'm putting a case together to prosecute the Kent County Constabulary for harassment towards myself and my younger brother which has been going on in various forms for a number of years, iv spoken to many solicitors and they have all agreed to take on our case for a very large amount of money up front which is not available at present, so iv decided to represent our case myself to the courts, our case is now ready to submit with all evidence documented and witnesses arranged to appear if necessary?, but I do not know where or indeed whom i need to submit it too can you advise?.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply. !
Alex Watts : I don't understand, you want to issue proceedings but have not yet done so, is that right?
JACUSTOMER-i5m38t18- :

yes

JACUSTOMER-i5m38t18- :

i need to know the route to court so to speak if that makes sense?.

Alex Watts :

Ok - then all you need to do is issue a claim in the Kent County Court

Alex Watts :

Medway County Court and Family Court Hearing Centre
Anchorage House
47-67 High Street
Chatham
Kent
ME4 4DW

Alex Watts :

You would use form N1 to start a claim

Alex Watts :

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything else for you today please?

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/

JACUSTOMER-i5m38t18- :

Hi Alex

JACUSTOMER-i5m38t18- :

Hi Alex

JACUSTOMER-i5m38t18- :

No and thank you.

Alex Watts :

Great. If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go

Alex Watts :

If the system wont let you please do say

Alex Watts :

If you need more help please click reply