How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3794
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

I have inherited a share in mining rights in Canada. How can

This answer was rated:

I have inherited a share in mining rights in Canada. How can I find a solicitor with expertise in this field and a good knowledge of the Canadian legal system?

I need to be able to transfer the deeds to my name and I should mention that the largest funds received in the last few years appear to be no more than $100 canadian in a quarter so there is no great fortune awaiting me, (unfortunately).

Alex J. :


Alex J. :

Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist. There are quite a few Canadian law firms based in the UK for example: 1. Gowlings, 2. Blake Cassel 3. Norton Rose 4. Fas***** *****eau etc

Alex J. :

The best way to get a recommendation of a firm that will be prepared to act for you as an individual is to contact the they will be able to tell you which law firms have mining expertise (which I suspect is most of the canadian ones in London) and which are near to where you live.

Alex J. :

(P.S Norton Rose is actually an English firm with a Canadian office).

Alex J. :

Can I be of any further assistance? Kind regards AJ


Not at present. Many thanks for the info and advice.

Alex J. :

Hi, Thank you. If you have any follow up points please do not hesitate to contact me on this thread. Kind regards AJ

Alex J. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you