12826847

Good Evening On the early Evening of Friday 13th June I was

Good Evening
On the early Evening of Friday 13th June I was waiting stationary at a roundabout trying to turn left when i was hit on the right hand side by a London Taxi Reg No LB62 MSU driven by a Mr Derek Keywood He failed to stop at the Sean and I proceeded after him as I knew he had collided with my car A white BMW 520Reg No V5 GJL after an initial denial he excepted liability and apologised, on the next Day 14th June his insurers LIVERPOOL VICTORIA telephoned me and informed me that there Insured had reported that he had hit my car i said i was going to use my own repairer and accident management Co "DON'T WORRY WE CAN LOOK AFTER YOU,WE CAN GIVE YOU A HIRE CAR WHILST YOUR CAR IN FOR REPAIR" and reluctantly I agreed, well since then they have been giving me HELL!! they dont like me using my own repairer who is Audatex and insurance approved (Iam an Insurance assessor) I finaly gave them untill Friday Lunch time to get my claim sorted or I am refusing to deal with them I then had a call from Enterprise car hire in Southend on sea arranging for me to be at my repairers 10 to 10-15 am today at approx 9-15 i recieved a call advising that they DID NOT HAVE A HIRE CAR I then informed them that the claim with them is closed and that I will be going through a Non Fault claims Company. My repairers tried to organise through Albany Assisstance but was told that as Figures had been agreed they could not take the claim on I now have no way of getting my car repaired as i do not want to deal with LV

How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is it Correct that because LV have authorised even thou very slowly and failed to get me a hire vehicle equivalent to mine i cant do anything about it

is the essence of this that you are refusing LV's efforts to put this right because they have taken too long in your view?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I,m afraid it is, it is very frustrating,when it wasn't my fault my car is damaged and they appear to be trying to wriggle out of it,I had plans made for today that had to be altered because at the 11th hour there provider failed to have a car they had already been trying to stall the claim when the estimate had been sent to the wrong place that they said send it to,phone calls that we're slow to answer or reply to.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
In my job as an assessor I deal with cases, almost every day,and I find it hard to believe the story's but now it's happened to me I see what they mean what's the point of paying insurance because they don't want to know once they have your money
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
So it sounds like you feel that I am being unreasonable,to expect a prompt and reasonable service from these people, we'll I must be getting old and grumpy so i leave my hard earned pride and joy damaged because I mustn't expect the person who damaged it to repair it when it is suitable to me, I now can see where road rage comes from now and insurance fraud
The car belongs to you and you are entitled to have it repaired where you like.

You then claim against the faulty driver who will pass onto his insurer.

I suggest speak to personal injury solicitor who will deal with any whiplash claim (and the car issue) on a no win no fee basis.

They may be able to arrange hire car while yours is in for repair provided liability isnt in dispute.