75100385

Hi a neighbor that has been harassing myself and family? Has

Hi a neighbor that has been harassing myself and family? Has caused an argument in the street and when i felt intimidated i said i did not want to argue, i walked away and closed my door. she then came to my door banging on my windows and doors screaming come out you freaks. i called the police and they said a statement is not required the advised me that they will issue a public information notice (pin). Is this the correct procedure for this kind of harassment?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply. !
Alex Watts : Is this the first time the police have been informed please?
Customer:

Hi Alex no they have not been informed previously the neighbour was banging on our saying come out you freaks we came in after her daughter told us to go back to your own country I have spoken to my housing association and they have advised mediation I have agreed. Also the police officer said at the time of incident a statement would not be necessary

Alex Watts : Yes this is normal.
Alex Watts : If there is further harassment they can then prosecute.
Alex Watts : But generally they issue a warning in the first instance if they have not been informed before.
Alex Watts : A statement would only be necessary if further harassment takes place and they intend to prosecute.
Alex Watts : I am sorry if this is not the answer you want but I have a duty to be honest.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

Thank you that is sufficient.