29905560

Refund of air line tickets in the name of mr. &mrs beresford

Customer Question

Refund of air line tickets in the name of mr. &mrs beresford Huey We were to travel on 24 DEC 2013 .But Mrs Beresford Died on 31 december.3013 We di inform BA and THE Traver agency when mrs D B H was in hospital The "nd Jan informed BA & the ravel agency -- UK FLIGHT COTTAGE neded a death cert for a refund .aaaaaaaaaaSupplied UK cottage & b>A certificates in orignals .Followed it up several times at least 20 times only to be told no answer from BA I CONTACTED ba AND THEY HAVE IN FORMED ME THAT THE HAD APPROVED PAYMEANT ON THE 13 OF FEB 2014 .i PASSED ON THE INFOR TO UK FLIGHT COTTAGE MANY A TIME THEY LAUGHTE AND SAY NO ANSWER THE SAME . IHAVE IN FORMED BA BUT THE SAYTHEY CANNOT PAY BACK THE MONEY IT MUST BE THE TRAVL AGENCY what is to be done get my money bacl£ 3500 £

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. So to clarify - BA have confirmed that they will be refunding the money but they must pay back the agency, which in turn would then pay you? However the agency is not proceedings with the payment?

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above?