13262538

Hello,: I had a court order made out three years ago after

Hello,:

I had a court order made out three years ago after a five year battle in court stating my minimal contact. It was for letters four times a year an some pictures to be exchanged between me and my daughter now 8. We haven't stuck to that as I felt all the emotional abuse my daughter's family were given it best I stay away. I wanted to start making contact again and wondered if they could actually stop me seeing her if I was to try and visit at the home address and if they do what my options are.

Leatitia James
For clarity the only order for contact was indirect contact and you have not kept to that- is that correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes that is correct. Neither me or her father

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just to add the order was made only after I decided that to be the terms as previous contact orders were made over the years but I got tired of going round in circles as my daughters dad and his family started accusing my other children or indecently touching her

When did you last see the child?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2011 January and yesterday

How did you see her yesterday?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just went to her house with one of my other children abd spoke to her at the door.

What was the response?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

She was very talkative spoke about school and her karate lessons. But I only got to speak through the locked front door gate. But she didn't display any discontent. It is just the paternal grandmother who didn't seem forthcoming in regards ***** ***** contact as she said she cannot promise anything as of when they are next free. The paternal auntie was there as if to oversee the situation as she always has played quite an intimidating role in that sense. My daughters father was not present as he hardly stays home and is with another woman.

HI
Your way forward is to try and discuss matters with her father/ grandmother using Family Mediation (www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk) to establish a new pattern of contact - and if mediation is refused or fails then you can apply to the court for a Child arrangement order to re-establish contact
Please ask if you need further details