UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

My parents are living in an apartment building but are not

My parents are living in an apartment building but are not official share holders. My husband owns the apartment and had given them permission to speak on his behalf. There is a small group of people that are sending hurtful and personal emails to all the people who live there about my parents. We would like it to stop as its upsetting for them. One of the tenants are not on the board but takes upon herself to send most of the nasty emails. Where do we stand in stopping this hurtful behaviour? Every thing was fine until a couple came purchased an apartment, they are the instigators of the emails. Kind regards ***** ***** XXXXX

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Sorry to hear this.

Your parents may go to a local solicitor and get the solicitor to write a "cease and desist" letter to the people sending out these emails about your parents.

I would think this should work. This could also be harassment for which a police complaint may be made.

May I help further?