75100385

my son is badly dyslexic and is attending a government training

Customer Question

my son is badly dyslexic and is attending a government training scheme at seetec. He has bad problems dealing with people in general, talking to others and signing in seems to be a big problem as he signs the wrong book or cannot see his name on the list. They are repeatedly sending letters to say he did not attend when he did, and have stopped his money now. And today we had another letter saying he didn't attend, although his case worker katy has confirmed that he was there. How can I appeal to get him off this course as he is unable to cope with the stress they and heaping upon him and he feels completely defenceless.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply. !
Alex Watts : Is this part if a claim for job seekers or something please