help!!! im losing my children as my wife is using them as

Customer Question

im losing my children as my wife is using them as a weapon and stopping me having access to our children as Paul (9) has said in school that over 3 months ago i made him sit down to eat his breakfast by grabbing him round his neck (so untrue). So head teacher called in social on the 4th June and have not seen then jet as they believe that this is such a low priority. So now my separated wife Claire is using her powers to stop them seeing me. Claire is also the safe guarding governor at this school and is in close links with the head teacher. I am powerless until the social services see our boys (the other is Jack (12)). I am trying to deal with divorce nicely but she is not and also making false allegations. I have not got a solicitor jet as I dont know which one is the best for me. Oh i have been a hands on father through out the years, ie taking them to school every morning and been involved in building two school floats where my designs have won two awards and built podiums for school sports days etc..
Is the Mediation dealing with Financial issues or Contact?
What would you like to know about the matter?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

this is the second mediation set up by claire solicitor, im guessing it is because i responded to them asking why she did not go through mediation. I guess it is for both but my priority is for me to gain EQUAL access to the boys. Finances ive already offered 50%,

I am wanting a solicitor who can help/win my case so that we share everything equally. I have set up a time line from Jan 2014 and the official seperation day was easter school holls. The amount of lies in there is amazing all trying to bring my reputation down. Luckliy our friends are siding with me as they dont like what Claire has become.

Also the alligation took place i believe on a skiing holiday and our friend is shocked and disbelives this alligation too as he was there all the time.

When did you separate?
What assets and debts are there and what income do you each have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

house 120000 with 50000 mortgage

Claire owns a third of her mums house value 150000

pensions are low mines 28000 claire is ?? simular or less??

i have 4000 shares ish

claire has a saving policy due next year 25yr at 10 per week

credit card 2500 owing

my income is 13-1500 per month take home claires is 650ish

shes just bought a car after seperation and given me the old one back both equally ish in value but dont know how she paid for hers.

but all thats not important. My children are and having equal access is worth far more to me.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Did not answer the question