29905560

My wife works as a dinnermum at a local school. The headmistress

Customer Question

My wife works as a dinnermum at a local school. The headmistress changed just over two years ago and she appears to be changeing her staff as about half-a-dozen of my wifes colleagues just seem to disappear. A couple of weeks ago the h/m called my wife into her office just as she was leaving to go home and an office staff lady took notes this I think would be a meeting not just a chat. I think the h/m was wrong on two counts, one for not giving my wife time to gather herself and two for not giving my wife a chance to call a colleague as a witness. My wife is 79 years young and has worked at the school for 17years and enjoys the 1 1/2 hours a day helping the youngters with their dinners,cutting their meals up for them then playing with them in the playground afterwards. My wife has had a cold for a few weeks and the h/m said that my wife had misstreated a child just because she told her off and made her go to the back of the line going back into the classroom. The h/m also sometimes ignores my wife when they meet in the school. The h/m made an appointment with the school medical centre for my wife and whenshe went there he gave her a"clean bill of health" something the h/m seemed to query at her "meeting" Is there anything we can do or should we bide our time and see if anything else transpires?

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What does she wish to achieve in this situation exactly?
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What does she wish to achieve in this situation exactly?