LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

I have an instruction from the court. This is the one Im unclear

Customer Question

I have an instruction from the court. This is the one I'm unclear on
Each party shall give standard discovery to every other party by list.
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

Hello I am a lawyer with over 15 years experience. I will try to help you with this. Can you give me some more information please. Which court (County, High or other) are you in and which track are you in (fast, multi), Arte you represented by solicitors and in just a few words what type of case are you in (eg property dispute, breach of contract with business supplier etc.).

LondonlawyerJ :

I will be in a meeting from 8.00 this morning but will respond later today.

Customer :

Good Morning

Customer :

Good Morning The case is to be heard 24th October and it is in the Fast Track at Peterborough County Court. I signed an undated personal guarantee on my limited company which through claw backs put me in breach of the T&C's. The claw backs relate to money paid up front on mobile phone contracts which they have decided to take back and repay on a monthly basis over the term of the contracts they are using the term mass reconciliation for this exercise. I am living on benefits and so have no money for a solicitor. I'm struggling with knowing what I have to do and it has to be in to all parties today. I will email the solicitor and take the paperwork into the court when I know what I must do Thank you