75100385

i have an eviction notice issued by someone who says i owe

Customer Question

i have an eviction notice issued by someone who says i owe them money. They took out a claim on my property whcich i own with a mortgage

i have been to the court and they tell me to request for this eviction to be set aside as they other party does not own the property or have the mortgage on it
i was told to take the form back with proof of the mortgage and ownership When i looked online for the title deeds the website says that the document cant be used in court
Apart from that i need legal help but have low income as ia m not working fully due to waiting for an eye operation abd also cannot see very well for reading at the moment
i need to find someone who will not charge a fortune and can help me fill the forms in properly

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Are you renting please? Is there a possession order?