12826847

Hi, I decided to try one more time to sort the problem out

Customer Question

Hi, I decided to try one more time to sort the problem out and went to see the client.I had been advised to take a disclaimer and ask her to sign this.Itook mypartner along for support.As soon as I mentioned the disclaimer , the client took hold of me phyisically and marched me off the property.She is now telling people that I went over to see her to threaten her.Nothing could be further from the truth.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please I still need an answer

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am still waiting for a reply

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

This is just a contract you are not employed?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This was just a verbal contract. I am self employed.

What is it you want to achieve, why don't you just end the contract?