Private Sector and UK Police having graduated from accredited

Customer Question

Private Sector and UK Police having graduated from accredited American Polygraph Academy's both sector have specialised training in PCSOT (Post Conviction Sex Offender).
The articles below are from a company posting on the back of these new articles.
promoting a business ,they claim are trained, qualified and registered APA examiners members of the British Polygraph Association. Many Detective Agency and Private Investigators here in the UK are not even registered with Association in Investigation?
Police -Private Investigators- Detective Agency's -Polygraph Services, all professional sectors qualified are registered and display the association logos .The public and the sectors mentioned are at the Mercy of Rogue Traders. Google should VET and place a register for all the public to check that webs advertise all professional who claim to have the appropriate accreditation and register.
This company that I spoke to mention ***** ***** the number is ***** a dental practice? The other Edinburgh for the same company the number is ***** to London head office they don't know ***** *****.I spoke to Charles Knight ? that was the name given. I gave him a few registered names, who he has never heard off ! cost to hire and examiner £1,999 then he changed it to £1,099 ?someone who specialises would be familiar with the names given.
Please read the articles below. I sincerely ***** ***** Sexually Abused Children here in the UK and the parents of these children, never ever seek this non qualified company or any others that makes such claims on the plight of others.
Edinburgh Private Detectives Offer Lie Detector Tests to Its Clients
As described in the Guardian article dated May 29 2014 by Marina Hyde: Katie Price launches her autobiography – at Kieran Hayler's head, following ...
Flag as irrelevant

Private Detective Bradford Offers Valuable Information Regarding Lie Detector Tests
According to the article by Sky News, dated 24 May 2014: Sex Offenders Face Lie Detector Tests, lie detector test will be administered for a thousand ...
Flag as irrelevant

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What legal action can be taken on these rogue trader,
How to stop those not qualified in PCSOT, and advertising on the web to the general public
How to alert the Chief of Police of all of the above?
Best practice on how to deal with this?

Optional Information:
System of Law: England-and-Wales

Already Tried:
I've already asked for help now need the answers please.

How do you know they are rogue traders? What have they actually offered that is not available?