12826847

I WAS APPROACHED BY A FRIEND /COLLEAGUE AT HOME STATING THAT

Customer Question

I WAS APPROACHED BY A FRIEND /COLLEAGUE AT HOME STATING THAT HIS INVESTMENTS HAD GONE BUST AND THAT HE WAS UNABLE TO MEET HIS MORTGAGE PAYMENT HE HAD NO FOOD , ETC, WOULD I HELP HIMOUT?
HE PROMISED REFUND WHEN HIS HOUSE WAS SOLD.tHIS WAS ON MARKET AND A BUYER WAS IN PLACE. tHIS SITUATION WORSENED AND HIS PARTNER ATTEMPTED SUICIDE THE SALE WAS DELAYED .THEV LOAN WAS NOT REPAYED, I CONTACTED A SOLICITOR AND OBTAINED A COUNTY CORT ORDER FOR REPAYMENT. THIS WAS TOTALLY IGNORED. I ASKED FOR THE SHERIF TO BE INVOLVED . STILL NO RESPONSE. APART FORM THE SHORTAGE OF MONEY THIS HAS CAUSED MY HEALTH HAS SUFFERED AND I AM NO LONGER ABLE ENJOY LIFE AS I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED. CAN YOU OFFER ANY ADVICE OR HELP PLEASE? G.RIGBY
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome.

My name is AJ and I will assist you.

How much money did you loan to him?

AJ