UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

i am representing my case for child contact order, what will

I submitted application for an FLR(FP) on basis of family life as a parent I arrived in the uk on 2012 on a spouse visa, i have separated from my wife we have a baby son from our marriage. i applied for child contact order but judge suggesting that contact should starts until my immigration position is clear but the application is still processing and no decision yet made will that affect my FLR(FP) application

im in difficult dilemma because i cant one without the other    

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi I will wait

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I am afraid it is a circular argument and a catch 22 situation.

You should perhaps write to the judge and explain that your immigration application is conditional on your contact arrangements and that he should consider granting the order so that your immigration application may be processed.

You should submit proof with your letter that the immigration application requIres an order from the court.

Hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I'm so sure about that because the family judge will think that I'm getting the contact order to stay in the country not for the love of the child.

How can I challenge this point of view
You need to show that you are actively involved with the care and upbringing of the child, a letter from your wife attesting to this should help, if she is willing to co-operate.

Hope this helps

UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience: English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My wife will not cooperate, she agrees contact to start until my immigration position/ status is clear.