12826847

I was arrested due to my brothers lies the court withdrew the

Customer Question

I was arrested due to my brothers lies the court withdrew the case as it wasn't in the publics interest to carry on my brother lies all the time he beat up our elderly dad hit me with an axe but lies to the police and they seem to take his side can I get a harassement restraining order against him although I have made a huge complaint to the police as I was arrested on his lies and he perveted the course of justice by lying even though I had a solicitor who told the police at that time it was a cival matter they said I wasn't aloud to go due to stastics I just want to stop the lying bullying tactics of my brother your help would be much apreciated
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
My name is Alex Hughes and I'm happy to help with your question today.

What would you like to know exactly?
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.

Do you still need help?