This is what I propose;
1. SAW AJ BROTHERS will be split in the following manner
a. Shafi: 45
c. Ibrar: 10
d. Shares will be issues on the 1st January 2016
2. Prompt Parcels is and will remain 50/50 split between me and you minus taxes and expenses.
3. All of Ibrar’s clients are his and ours and I have no profit in that. But at the same time, he needs to be controlled. If you don’t control him, he will cause more issues going forward and if he causes me issues, I’ll just tell him to f**k off.
4. Faisal is yours, all the profits from him are yours. But no more separate staff in the future.
5. For your food I’m available, I’m not busy, Zubair is available. If he’s busy, Gary is available. If he’s busy, I’; find you someone.
6. Any commitment to UK MAIL, City Link, Hermes, or any other Carrier will be split proportionally as is VAT currently. Prompt Parcels will pay what is due from its side and you and Ibrar will pay the rest.
7. Separate company for your wife is fine. I never had any issue with that. Me and Ibrar will have no shares or anything in your wife’s business.
8. As for AMI OMEGA UK WIDE, we had agreed in August that
a. All Shafi’s client brought before the 1st February 2014 will remain his forever and no profits will be distributed.
b. All client’s brought after the 1st February 2014 will be 50/50 between Sohaib & Shafi and everyone else will get a cut from them, after they have agreed a figure.
c. Customer like (E.g.Sash and Viraj) who start on Hermes before 1st February 2014 will belong to Shafi as agreed and no profits belong to anyone but Shafi.
d. Hermes price is £2.45 for Packets and £2.75 Parcels
9. As for holidays and all the other day to day stuff I will consult you.