12826847

What background record checks are most important to initiate

Customer Question

What background record checks are most important to initiate for a child custody case & why? What secondary record searches may be applicable as part of a background check and why?
Could you explain the context of your question please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am studying Private Investigation & have an assignment to complete on the subject

What would be the basis of the matter?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My assignment question is as follows: Describe in order of importance which records you would consider most important to initiate a background check for a child custody case. Which secondary record searches might be applicable as part of a background check. Describe reasons for selecting each

HI
I am sorry but this is not a legal question as such so I shall opt out in the hope that one of my colleagues can assist you