75100385

hello i had a collision back in november 2013 and been trying

hello
i had a collision back in november 2013 and been trying to get compensation from the bus company .my solicitor who is no win no pay company failed to negotiate the public liability insurance based on 2 witnesses and no cctv was placed on site i ended up with broken shoulder and still suffering .whats your advice regarding this i cant hire expensive solicitors i only can do little bit about it .
thanks

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Have you changed Solicitor or made a formal complaint that it is moved to a different fee handler?

Customer:

no i have not changed my solicitor and i dont know what moving to a diffrent fee handler means could you advice >

Alex Watts :

Ok - you need to write to the firm and make a formal complaint. There will be one Solicitor there that deals with complaints, ask for a copy of the complaints procedure.

Alex Watts :

Ask that the file handler (Solicitor) be changed

Alex Watts :

This should resolve your problem

Alex Watts :

Dont worry as you have 3 years to make a personal injury claim so you will not lose out

Alex Watts :

If you are in any doubt as to your claim you can go to a firm that can review it

Alex Watts :

Please see:

Alex Watts :

http://www.reviewmyclaim.co.uk/

Alex Watts :

So either way you will not lose out

Alex Watts :

Customer:

sorry but you mean i write a complain to the bus company or my solicitor company ?

Alex Watts :

Write to your Solicitor and complain

Alex Watts :

The firm will have a complaints procedure to follow

Alex Watts :

Does that help?