13262538

our daughter in law is trying to gain a devorce for free by

our daughter in law is trying to gain a devorce for free by saying her husband is violent towards her and his children as far as we can find out the police have only ever once been called to her home and that resulted in her being causened for disterbance if my daughter in law can get him sent to prison can she realy gain divorce for free.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Legal Aid is only available for Family law matters where there is evidence of Domestic violence
Details here
http://www.justice.gov.uk/legal-aid-for-private-family-matters/legal-aid-divorcing-separating-abusive-partner
Please ask if you need further details