13262538

Good morning. I have a son I dont see and im paying the CSA

Customer Question

Good morning.
I have a son I don't see and im paying the CSA £130 a month, since I'm of mixed race and the boy is white blue eyed and blonde haired is there any way I can get the CSA to grant me a DNA test? I asked the CSA back in 2008 and was basically told if my names on the birth certificate I have no grounds! I also asked the mother if i could have a DNA test back in 2008 and was given a very abusive responce which set of a few alarm bells! The boy looks nothing like me in features not only in eye and hair colour, I would just like to no that if I'm paying for the boy im at least his father.
It is too late to get a DNA test via the CSA.
However you can apply to the court for a Child Arrangement Order and within that ask the court to Order a DNA test.
The court can enforce this request in a number of ways - but you do need to be aware that you will have to pay the cost of the test