75100385

hi Alex i found the n1 form you told me about is this the form

Customer Question

hi Alex i found the n1 form you told me about is this the form i need to fill out if i wish to prosicute the police in court? it mentions human rights on page 2 is that where i put the details of my claim? and who processes it and gives it a claim number and tells me how much it will cost me in court fees?.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

You can't use form N1 for a Police proseuction

Alex Watts :

If you have complained to the Police then it is a matter for the Police whether they prosecute, you can't make them

Alex Watts :

You simply go to the Police station and make a complaint.

Alex Watts :

Form N1 is a County Court form

Alex Watts :

It is a civil matter

Alex Watts :

Therefore it will be heard ion the county court.

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

County Court fees listed here:

Alex Watts :

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/fees

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/