75100385

We have been in contact with Ash concerning a business

Customer Question

We have been in contact with Ash concerning a business lease. Unfortunately were awaiting a reply and the screen went blank. How do we reinstate the questions already sent and obtain the necessary answer Thank you

Ash :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Ash :

I cant find the original question - remind me please?

JACUSTOMER-zp7nn24o- :

Original question sent earlier today...

Ash :

The only question shows as:

Ash :

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/8j598-good-office-tenant-lease-used.html

Ash :

Here

Ash :

But I didnt answer that one

JACUSTOMER-zp7nn24o- :

We have a good office tenant. The lease which we have used is the Standard Law Society Lease. The tenent recently reported that one of their off-peak electrical heaters were not working. We arranged for a service engineer to attend. He stated that the fire heater needed replacing. Subsequently it was found that a fuse and some wiring required to be serviced. As Landlords we arranged this for the tenant. The costs were £750. As Landlords it is our responsibility to keep the property maintained. Maintenance comes under service charges. Our tenant considers that as the fire is a capital item it does not come under service maintenance. Will appreciate your assistance

Ash :

Ah yes.

Ash :

My colleague has answered that one

Ash :

You can follow up on the link:

Ash :

JACUSTOMER-zp7nn24o- :

Who is dealing with our original question now that Alex Watts has 'stepped out' of the chat. If an answer has been sent can we please have an e-mail to *****@******.*** as originally promised

JACUSTOMER-zp7nn24o- :

JACUSTOMER-zp7nn24o- :

David Yellop

Ash:

Ash :

David - it is another expert answering that question

Ash :

It would be wrong of me to just step in without his permission