75100385

How can I find out if the camera at Wood Lane BUS LANE is set

How can I find out if the camera at Wood Lane BUS LANE is set for B.S.T. or G.M.T.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Have you asked the Council please? Normally it would be set for the actual time, so if it was BST it would have been changed.
Alex Watts : But ask the council - they will clarify the position.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?