12826847

A BALIF IS SAYING THEY ARE COMING TO MY PLACE OF WORK TO REMOVE

A BALIF IS SAYING THEY ARE COMING TO MY PLACE OF WORK TO REMOVE GOODS

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

igot a letter and it says removal contractors will attended i owe 50 k which i can not afford im looking into bankruptcy but it takes time as you may know i work for a company which is ltd i was a director 2 years agao but when the first balif came i was demoted and now im just sales but they say they are coming to take her stock

Is this a personal debt?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes its my debt nothing to do with anyone but me i was taken to court by my ex and his gf a few years ago and she one and i have to pay her cost i foolishley thought because i was not guilty it would be ok but i could not afford council and lost band i have to pay her fees

The simple answer is that the bailffs can attend at your place of work but its pointless.

Ultimately bailiffs can approach you anywhere they like. Its a free country and they can go where they choose.

However, its completely pointless because they can only take goods belonging to you. Unless you run the firm or keep something very valuable at work attending would be pointless.

they may need her to prove that the goods there belong to her not you but that shouldn't be difficult to do and if they do remove anything then they would be looking at a large compensation order.