12826847

my partner and i are splitting up, we have 2 children,

Customer Question

hi

my partner  and i are splitting up, we have 2 children, because of the constant threat of violence, i would like to leave the property, the property is owned jointly, i think he may delay selling it, in order, that my savings will be diminished, and therefore will not be able to afford another property. Is there a law that could be bought to bear, that forces him to allow the property to be sold

although, i would like to leave the property, i have no where to go, no family, no support, ideally i would like to make him leave.

When was the last incidence of violent and have you ever reported the violence to the police?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
no never reported it. Too scared! Not so much physical violence hes very threatening behaviour threatens to kill me, screams, you name he does it .

I would go into detail however I understand our responses are public
HI
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
How old are the children?