UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I paid for sample goods last month,and paid with my VISA DEBIT

I paid for sample goods last month,and paid with my VISA DEBIT card. Checking my bank statement I see they have taken 2 payments without my knowledge or authorisation.I did phone the company(they are in America) they told me I was on a contract(unknown to me) and refuse to do anything about it. Can I get a refund from my bank?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

What did you purchase and how much was it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it was a sample pack of Raspberry Ketone tablets and Green coffee tablets. This was about £9.00.

The amounts taken from my bank recently were £94.97 and £79.97 on the 19th June-which I am trying to claim back,.

I am afraid you are one of hundreds of people who have been scammed by this company. See here for the endless people complaining:

http://www.dietpillswatchdog.com/rasberry-ketone-blast/

I would suggest that you contact your bank's fraud department and see if they are able to refund the money back to you. You should also ensure that no further money is taken from your card by this company by alerting your bank.

You may go to court but there is no guarantee that you will get your money back and you will spend a lot of time.

Can I help further?