29905560

I have been made redundant. Despite my requests the company

Customer Question

I have been made redundant. Despite my requests the company will not tell me how they have calculated my payment in lieu of notice. First they said £2600. I disputed this. They then said £4600. Again I disputed it. They said they had made a mistake, it should be £4861. Again I disputed it and provided a break down as to how I have calculated it, using the correct dates, and arrived at £5275. They said they would look into it and get back to me 30/06/14 As yet I have heard nothing on the subject. As an employee I had a company vehicle which I still have. I have told them I do not intend to let them have it back until they have sorted my money out. I am not using it and it is parked on my property. Can I legally do this or should the vehicle be returned. I am reluctant to return it as I feel they will just forget about me.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Just to be clear how did you arrive at the figure for your redundancy please?

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - how did you arrive at the calculation for your redundancy please?