UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Hi. Further on to my previous question, i went on their website

Customer Question

Hi. Further on to my previous question, i went on their website to see if there was anything about wearing Jewellery as there is nothing up in the treatment room at all. 2 days ago it mentioned nothing on their website about this but now it does. is there anyway i can prove this was changed after the conversation i had with them? maybe the backend of the website can say when the change was made?
thank you
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

If you have any evidence that the diamond pendant was there e.g. Photos, then you would have a good ground for claiming against them for the loss of the pendant which was removed by them together with the chain.

You do not need to worry about what their website says, you may go ahead and lodge a court claim online at www.moneyclaim.gov.uk for the monetary value of the missing pendant assuming you have told them you will seek legal action.

Hope this helps