Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

Can a suit filed in Britain against a Nigerian domicile constitute

Customer Question

Can a suit filed in Britain against a Nigerian domicile constitute an abuse of an earlier pending suit filed by the same plaintiff against the said Nigerian in Nigeria?
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.

Alex Hughes :

Welcome to JustAnswer! I am here to help resolve your legal issue. Tackling legal issues can sometimes get cumbersome or confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document help, I am happy to for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details!

Alex Hughes :

Please confirm that the proceedings were commenced in England.

JACUSTOMER-zt3kd1rj- : Yes
JACUSTOMER-zt3kd1rj- : Your assigned so called 'expert'inexplicably went offline after I responded to his question.I am having a feeling that your site is a fraudulent one which ought to be reported to the authorities and duly investigated.