Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

If a couple decide to buy a house a together , should you be

Customer Question

If a couple decide to buy a house a together , should you be given the opportunity to seek independent advice on before signeing any paperwork,of the couple in question one invested £100,00 the other nothing now the person who invsted nothing wants to sell and claim half of the propety value.up untill now the
person with no investment has not yet been paiying anything towards the mortgage repayment
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.

Alex Hughes :

Welcome to JustAnswer! I am here to help resolve your legal issue. Tackling legal issues can sometimes get cumbersome or confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document help, I am happy to for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details!

Alex Hughes :

Who do you believe has failed to make the suggestion of independent legal advice?