12826847

Hi. whats the best way to take civil actions against the police

Customer Question

Hi. what's the best way to take civil actions against the police for improper investigations; use of false information and tampering with a video evidence. Also on the same case, which has since been dropped, how do I sue a local authority for falsehood and maladministration.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do not wish this to be online. it was an allegation of smacking by a younger member of the family, it transpired that the case was pursued due to false information provided by social services to the police. the alleged victim also later punched his relation and the video clip of that incident was used as evidence against the relation.