12826847

I need a human rights lawyer to take my case to Strasbourg. My

Customer Question

I need a human rights lawyer to take my case to Strasbourg.

My rights were violated and I was beaten by Police then held in custody for over 30 hours without legal or medical attention. My subsequent trial was a farce with the Judge ignoring everyone's evidence but the Police who testimony was conflicted and did not match the physical evidence. My appeals were all denied. Now I want to take this matter to the HR courts. Can you help?

what is the human rights issue?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My rights were violated by the Cz Police who refused to provide an interpreter in breach of their obligations under CZ law. I was threatened in my own home then beaten whilst in custody and denied my rights to a lawyer. I was denied food and medical attention for over 30 hours then forced to sign an agreement to be released. My home was searched unlawfully and then my tried violated my rights as the judge only accepted the word of the Police despite numerous inconsistencies in their testimony and completely ignored the video evidence which proved my innocence. The 1st appeal was a farce as the video evidence was again ignored. My appeal to the highest court was dismissed.

ARe you in the UK?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes

What do you mean by CZ police?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Czech Police

Did this trial take place in Czech?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. I appealed the decision however this was denied without the judges even examining the video evidence which proved that the Police were lying. My final appeal has just beed denied leaving me no option but to take the matter to the HR Court

You are in the UK law section but I will move this to a European section for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can I expect an ansder back tonight?