75100385

I have had the police around to inform me my sons car has

Customer Question

I have had the police around to inform me my son's car has been found in a ditch. He is not at the scene and appears as though he is unhurt. They suspect he may have left the scene because he was drink driving. If this is the case what should he do.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Have you spoken to him to see if its true please?
Alex Watts :

.