12826847

my name is ***** ***** in*****Bedford,and

my name is ***** ***** in*****Bedford,and works in asda warehouse on a421.i always travel on a421 for work.on 21/06/2014 I was caught over speeding on a421 by mobile police unit.i explain the officer I was getting late to work,and I was in work clothes.i have 19 months old child and baby seat in my car,so I don't over speed in normal routine.these 3 points will affect livelyhood .my work place starting scheme called driving ambition in which colleagues are given chance to become Hgv driver if they have clean licence.i consider these penalty points will affect my future.is there any way you can help me and revoke these penalty points.

On what basis are you hoping to fight this?

Were you speeding?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes
Ok.

So what defence are you hoping to raise?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i work in asda warehouse on a421.i always travel on a421 for work to reach my work.on 21/06/2014 I was caught over speeding on a421 by mobile police unit.i explain the officer I was getting late to work,and I was in my work clothes.i have 19 months old child and baby seat in my car,so I don't over speed in normal routine.these 3 points will affect livelyhood .my work place starting scheme called driving ambition in which colleagues are given chance to become Hgv driver if they have clean licence.i consider these penalty points will affect my future.is there any way you can help me and revoke these penalty points.
Not on this basis I'm afraid.

Come what may, you accept speeding. Its not a defence to a criminal charge to say that the sentence will affect you adversely.

Depending on the speed and the limit they might offer a speed awareness course.

If you don't have 9 other active points then this is not a totting situation so you cannot avoid a ban on the basis of exceptional hardship.

You can always refuse the fixed penalty offer in the hope that they fail to summons you. That does happen sometimes. If they do fail to summons in time then they will be out of time to prosecute. The risk is that if they do remember then you will face a greater costs order but it depends if you would prefer that to have the chance of walking away with nothing.

I'm sorry this isn't the answer you wanted but it is the position that you face and I have a duty to inform you truthfully.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.