29905560

I am a busy hairdresser at a salon for10 years. For the last

Customer Question

I am a busy hairdresser at a salon for10 years. For the last 8 years another girl who came after me, has been goading me and exploding at me when no one is around in the staff room. She recently has been made a manager and stepped up the verbal onslaught. The owner is 72 and doesnt deal with any of it untill Wednesday when she went into a meltdown calling me a lying bitch in the staff room. A witness told the boss what happened and he said he would sort things out and he couldn't afford to keep the shop open without me! And he would deal with it. Today ive been busy but I was told by another member of staff that this girl is recording me? Whilst im talking ti a client. Is this legal. What are my rights. I feel so down and unable to do anything.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What are you hoping to achieve in this situation?

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What are you hoping to achieve in this situation?