12826847

Tier 2 dependent is a doctor who wants to work and study

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam, I have an immigration query for a doctor who is currently pursuing MBBS in India and wants to come to UK on a dependent visa, work and study here and she is interested in doing her Post Graduation(MD). I am on Tier 2 General Work Permit, Remarks: Restricted Work and I work as software engineer. I am planning to get married to a MBBS Doctor. So, she will be on a dependent visa when she is in UK. She would like to Work and do Post Graduation here. As per my knowledge, dependents can study and work in UK, but it looks like there are different rules for doctors. Could you please help me with immigration rules for a doctor on Dependent visa in UK? Can the doctor take PLAB test on dependent visa in the UK or Abroad? Once she completes the PLAB test, can she work/study without restrictions in UK? I would like to get more detailed information for Tier 2 Dependent doctor, so that I can make sure that she can work in UK as a doctor? Could you please direct me in the right path so that there won't be any problems for her to Work/study in UK as dependent? could you please tell me how can I get entry clearance for her to work and also to study PG as doctor in UK on a Tier 2 Dependent visa? Looking forward to hear from you. Thank you

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nicola,

Thank you for getting back to me.I would wait for an answer some more time.

Regards,

Shashank

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.