How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I dont think my name is ***** ***** that I maintained and

Customer Question

I don't think my name is ***** ***** that I maintained and payed off lump sums to bring mortgage down how do I check for this
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

You may carry out a title search at the Land Registry to see if your name is ***** ***** the title.

See here how to do so:

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How do I go about putting my name to property I'm living in does husband have to be with me if I do need to put down my name

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
That is a different question, please open a new question.

Related Law Questions