75100385

The "letter of claim" dated 18th June giving a fourteen day

Customer Question

The "letter of claim" dated 18th June giving a fourteen day deadline for response has received no "letter of response". What (if anything?) can I do now?. There is major mistake in the letter of claim, it could be misread as saying the sudden escalation to a lifetime ban is described as a breach of contract. Alex Hughes clearly said it was not. I structured my "letter of claim" badly. In fact I only meant that the original termination of membership had been a possible breach of contract. I want the ban lifted, membership restored and to know who has been lying about me and why?. Why the lack of co-operation in trying to resolve this?. I appear to have lost for life the usage of gym I can see from my house and now have to drive forty mile round trips four times a week. I deny any recent wrong doing in the gym (three years ago I did make a mistake with the dress code). My question for you is: Can I do anything further now that my letter of claim has been ignored?.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : You can either send a new amended letter or claim or do nothing.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

So I should either do nothing it or wrrte a new letter of claim clearly stating that the breach or contract only applies to the memebrship termination?

Customer:

Giving a new fourteen day deadline for response? If I still get no "letter of response" to this what are my options? Should I mention legal advice received that my letter has an error in it?

You can say you had legal advice but do not mention from where.

It is a matter for you if they ignore what steps if any you take.